15 февраля 2012 г.

Love is Dead

This love is dead, I love no more.
There's no escape, there is no door.

Dead is the earth, long is the night,
There is no hope, there is no light.

Cold darkness drowns me in my sleep
And fear chains me, pulling deep.

I've lost my way, I'm numb, I'm weak,
And all seems empty, pointless, bleak.

I must forget I'm still alive
For living pains... I won't survive...

This love, its beauty cleansed my soul,
And I was pure and I was whole...

Awake my heart! New spring will come!
Anew will beat love in her drum.

With arms wide open at the rise
I breathe it in, I see your eyes.

Warm winds will sow the summer seeds
And fill your head with heather beads.

There's a fire around me that lights the way,
Grey veil lifts - it's a brand new day

With a deep blue sky and clouds above...
That love is dead - long live this love!

(c) 15.02.12

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий